A well known Right-wing nut admits the extreme hypocrisy of the Right. You should too.
A few days ago, Tucker Carlson, a well known Right-wing nut admitted the extreme hypocrisy of the Right. Is rare for any well know, TV Right winger to expose themselves – their views. They make money by selling their right wing garbage as the truth never seems to be good enough. That’s because they know their base-their haters who tune in daily for red-meat to satisfy their need for the phony to rationalize their hate. Below is an extract of a Forward Progressive (which BTW, is one of the best progressive blogs) article:
“Now, I mean, how honest do you want to be?” Carlson asked. “Imagine if Barack Obama had said that? Just ignore due process and confiscating guns? Obama would have been denounced as a dictator.” “We would have denounced him first, trust me,” he added. “Congress would be talking impeachment. Some would be muttering secession.” Yeah, that’s exactly what I and many others said, too.
However, the same thing could be said for many things Trump’s said and done that these clowns would have never let Obama get away with doing.
Seriously, just imagine for a moment if, during Obama’s presidency, he had the following scandals or controversies tied to him:
- Was caught on video bragging about sexual assault.
- Mocked POWs and belittled an American hero.
- Had two different women recently come out saying that he paid them to be quiet about affairs he had on his current wife, and First Lady, just after she had given birth to their son.
- One of those payments was made just before the 2016 election.
- Refused to impose sanctions on Russia that were overwhelmingly passed by Congress.
- Fired the FBI director for not giving into his pressure to end an investigation into a national security advisor — who later went on to plead guilty to lying to the FBI.
- Had at least 16 women accusing him of sexual abuse.
- Refused to give authorization to U.S. intelligence agencies to guard us against ongoing cyber attacks by Russians.
- Used a photo taken visiting survivors of a mass shooting in an email to raise money for his re-election campaign.
Had his oldest son, then-campaign manager, and son-in-law get busted in a secret meeting with Russians offering them dirt on a political opponent for an election we now know they were trying to undermine via their multifaceted cyber attack.
They most hypocritical of them all are the phony right-wing christian evangelicals who sold their souls to blind hate. They will rationalize their hate as they have rationalized Trump even in the mist of the Stormy case. If there is a God and he is anything like what the Right portrays him to be – there will likely be many in hell someday to pay for their hate given God is for love not hate.
The Progressive Latino
Please visit our blog at: www.theprogressivelatino.com.